Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Another "Satisfied" Customer  (Read 17694 times)
SalesAss
Super Duper Mega Rock Star Type Person and Defender of Mulletude.
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« on: April 20, 2011, 04:48:45 AM »

Guitar Center A Fraud ! (2010 Music Updates)

Guitar Center Sucks...  It has for a long time, and keeps sucking more day after day.
PHaTTMaNN

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 11:54:19 PM »

I like this... Wink~
SalesAss
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 12:12:20 AM »

People Just LOOOVE that store.

A Guitar Center Experience....from hell

Guitar Center Sucks...  It has for a long time, and keeps sucking more day after day.
abosgc

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 11:51:00 AM »

The way I buy used gear is simple...... I figure how much I can sell it for and offer a percentage.. Basic business. Denying the buy in is a little upsetting. We're supposed to be a little weary to avoid buying stolen gear but changing of the mind after it's been confirmed it's a lh is BS. Lower price understandable. Lefty's are tough! Denying it all together is what i disagree with! In your position I would have asked to see the manager and if that didn't satisfy success then bring it up the corporate chain!
lanechandler

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 05:06:45 PM »

It always baffles me at the time people spend on bashing GC, like making a 2 minute video with text, photo and music (you owe Nirvana a couple bucks for that by the way whoever you are) then uploading it to youtube. I wonder if they have any DMV video's made? Which grunge song are they gonna use when to make the "I hate the dentist" video?
gcsux

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 09:46:27 AM »

It always baffles me at the time people spend on bashing GC, like making a 2 minute video with text, photo and music (you owe Nirvana a couple bucks for that by the way whoever you are) then uploading it to youtube. I wonder if they have any DMV video's made? Which grunge song are they gonna use when to make the "I hate the dentist" video?

Not as much as how baffling it is to see the company fan boys get on here and log in under their names so they get ass kissing credit when corporate reads their comments, ...you douche.
SalesAss
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2011, 07:50:37 AM »

@lanechandler

Good to have you aboard...  We'll see how your mood changes over the years.   Most happy GC employees go south.   Mabye if this site's original Ops show back up they can tell you about it.   Believe me,  the longer you put up with it,  the more it will suck.  I loved watching the "I heart guitar center" mood go to... "this needs to be fixed"... go to..."Corporate doesn't give a...."

lanechandler

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2011, 01:36:52 AM »

You really think I'd use my real name on this thing?? Go watch a western. And this "douche" (by the way, you don't even know me, how dare you call me such names) has as many complaints as anyone about GC. I just find it stupid to make such ridiculous videos about a retail store you shopped at. I would have made that video first, and would have made it even better, if I didn't have a life.
gcsux

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2011, 08:59:13 PM »

So let's see...
you claim to have as many issues with GC as the rest of us, but log on to basically support GC passive aggressively.
your name is some obscure reference to an old timey western actor that you think everyone should know.
you act like an offended grandma when called a PG rated name for you're behavior.
you work for Guitar Center.

Yeah.

You're a douche.

Welcome to the internet, cowboy.
SlayerofHaters

Corporate Monkey

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2011, 04:08:48 AM »

We buy in stuff to sell, not to collect dust. If you dislike the way Guitar Center handle's used gear, go to a pawn shop. This forum is very amusing.

-Thanks
gctruth

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2011, 06:12:15 AM »

I got to be honest, i hadn't read this post before I commented on your other one.  I'm beginning to wonder how you made $40,000 last year with that kind of attitude ...... wow.
lanechandler

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2011, 10:07:35 PM »

So let's see...
you claim to have as many issues with GC as the rest of us, but log on to basically support GC passive aggressively.
your name is some obscure reference to an old timey western actor that you think everyone should know.
you act like an offended grandma when called a PG rated name for you're behavior.
you work for Guitar Center.

Yeah.

You're a douche.

Welcome to the internet, cowboy.

How long have you worked for GC?
Offset Macaroni

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2011, 05:07:39 AM »

What corporate chain. The main 800 number just gets you to an online sales person. Start a complaint thread online and another sales person contacts you. Write as letter to Utah or Cali office and you get an email from another online sales rep. Is there really even anyone in charge of GC?

People are being ripped off plain and simple. Look at some of the prices of used gear on line right now. They buy it in for a fraction of what its worth and then mark it up astronomically. TRUE STORY = kid comes in and trades in Squier 51 not knowing what he has they pass it off as cheap strat and give the kid 25 dollars and he buys a pedal. That same guitar gets listed for......... $149 on their used gear page.

Used gear stock is moving much quicker now because of the online database so I don't buy that "on hand stock" argument anymore.   
Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to: