Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: new store  (Read 4173 times)
Dr. Guy
« on: February 14, 2014, 08:00:04 PM »

Good morningI found a new music store, new to me I should say. When I need something I usually do a search by part number and get the cheapest price. I needed genuine Fender Parchment pickguard, searched came up with the place and ordered it. After I thought about this site so I started checking some prices on stuff I know and they were the same as all the big box stores and a 10 pack of D'Addario strings I use were cheaper than anywhere
so this is now my new store. It is in Texas and I in Minnesota so if you mean to buy local and support your community and have great setups on guitars you buy this may not be for you. I don't shop local when they charge me eight dollars for a set of strings which is the case here. I will leave the link and it says it is family owned and operated with humble beginnings in 2005 I hope this is within the site rules and I suppose I should have read them first but I will go look for them after this and read them. Thanks Dr. Guy http://www.austinbazaar.com/about-us
SalesAss
Super Duper Mega Rock Star Type Person and Defender of Mulletude.
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 08:44:43 PM »

I've heard of them... although I'm in another part of the country. 

Welcome to our site.

Guitar Center Sucks...  It has for a long time, and keeps sucking more day after day.
Dr. Guy
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 08:48:50 PM »

As I said I am in MN. and they in Texas so what does it mean that you are in another part of the country? Do you mean to try and buy local and support your community? As I said that also for me means paying eight dollars for one pack of strings, when I bought a ten pack of D'Addario at Austin Bazar for 32 or 34 don't remember exact but it was lowest in the country the day I searched also same as the pickguard for Strat.
Michaelkip
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 04:01:54 PM »

Six months ago we were talking about Guitar Center going under.  There is a grand opening tomorrow for a new store in Cary, NC...
Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to: