Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Guitar Center "Replacement" plans  (Read 4420 times)
manxusco

View Profile Email
« on: April 18, 2015, 02:50:45 AM »

"Terrible policies. Their "REPLACEMENT" plan is really only a return postage to manufacturer plan BEWARE deceptive wording!
Also be aware that, if You talk to 6 different employees, You're likely to get 3 or, 4 different answers.
We were told by employees at their SE Denver, CO. store that We'd most likely be given an e-check refund on Our product.
I just wanted a non-defective replacement!!
Their "REPLACEMENT" plan administrators; however, wanted "ME" to get an RMA from the manufacturer and they'd pay return postage to the manufacturer only.
I could have done all that without GC!
One of their customer service reps. had the nerve to offer a refund of the replacement plan only!! - duhhhh.
When I suggested they change the name of the plan from REPLACEMENT to paid postage plan they weren't too happy."
drummerdude182

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 06:42:14 PM »

Totally. Beware of Pro Coverage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT0MrTlIn4o
thewhitelight

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 10:44:45 PM »

what are you talking about replacement means they don't bother fixing it... you get a free shipping label which returns it to asurion the insurance company and before they receive it they have already sent your money back. blew my tweeter to weeks ago and had a new speaker within 8 days.
PaolinhaGox

371637138 paolinhaszlats@gmail.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2016, 01:25:01 PM »

Six months ago we were talking about Guitar Center going under.  There is a grand opening tomorrow for a new store in Cary, NC...

Harriettkip
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 10:39:34 AM »

Call the store and ask what their Garden center hours are for Canada Day. The grocery portion of the store will be closed, but the garden centers in NS will be open but only from 12-4pm.
Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to: