Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Guitar center is the WORST!  (Read 9610 times)
jbrews

View Profile Email
« on: May 12, 2016, 05:20:18 AM »

So I go to buy a tuner and a capo Friday morning from Guitar center. after I authorize payment, their computer crashes, they say they must charge me twice and that by today Wednesday it will come off my account, nope still there, charged me twice. Manager says it happens ALL THE TIME! If this happens all the time I asked him why is it still an issue? This is the only company that this has ever happened to, his answer, it was my bank's fault! It was only a 50 dollar charge but after spending a few grand at that place over the years, I should not have to deal with this! I told him I wanted cash on the barrel head, he said no way! I am now done doing business with guitar center, but I guess I am preaching to the choir on this site! LOL
SalesAss
Super Duper Mega Rock Star Type Person and Defender of Mulletude.
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 03:15:34 AM »

It's usual corporate BS...  I've had charge machine issues in my biz,  but you need to make it right as soon as possible.

Guitar Center Sucks...  It has for a long time, and keeps sucking more day after day.
HowardGox

410954069 howardslats@gmail.com HowardGox HowardGox
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 02:51:40 PM »

Six months ago we were talking about Guitar Center going under.  There is a grand opening tomorrow for a new store in Cary, NC...

Randalllkip
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2016, 02:07:11 PM »

One opened near me a few years ago.  It was mobbed at first, but the place was so bad, it is a ghost town now.  Not only are the guitars not tuned, but one had a broken tuner and another was missing strings.
Marthakip
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 12:33:39 PM »

I never even set foot in one. I guess they tend to be in the more populated areas.
Harriettkip
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 09:48:31 AM »

Whether it is Guitar Center or the best guitar shop in your region, running a brick and mortar store to sell things is a rough business, and I dont envy anybody who tries to do it.  If you have the option, I think it is smart to focus on selling services instead of selling stuff.
Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to: