Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: "Merit-based Raises"  (Read 3762 times)
Ladygrim

View Profile Email
« on: June 24, 2016, 12:51:19 AM »

Hey all

For those associates, how did your store handle the "merit-based raises" opposed to the raise off of our earnings like they originally stated at the beginning of phase 3? The integrity of this company has completely gone down the ****ter. You say I'm getting one thing....then change your mind last minute? I am top in sales at my store, and got the maximum "merit-based raise". I made the company 688,245 in 2015, and only hit 3% commission in 2 of those 12 months. My merit-based raise was 52 cents. FIFTY-TWO CENTS. I am so sick of them going back on their word. I am about to open up he Union threat wound. Two other stores in my district have already taken these measures. Is it time? I love my store, but hate corporate. I'm a vet from the 2005-2009 era....rehired in June 2013.

Anyone struggling with these exact isues? Any advice and someone to vent to would be great.
SalesAss
Super Duper Mega Rock Star Type Person and Defender of Mulletude.
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 03:17:23 AM »

Similar BS from a retail job I once had.  Once you figure out how to work within a given commission structure, they pull the rug out and re-build it.

Guitar Center Sucks...  It has for a long time, and keeps sucking more day after day.
drummerdude182

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 10:13:45 PM »

get in contact with the union. http://rwdsu.info/contact-us. number 212-684-5300
Georgekip
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 11:22:28 AM »

Im a bit weirded out by the "compensation" plan. What a strange word

Who is the parent company?
Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to: