Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: International Shipping ... F...k GC  (Read 4139 times)
ddv333
« on: September 18, 2014, 12:01:23 AM »

To all people who are just thinking on buying from GC and ship your gear to your country, this is my story...

I selected a gear which was suppose to be delivered at my place in México, they charge you the duty and taxes from your country and the whole shipping (there is no free shipping to any country outside USA and Canada)... Everything was fine, I recieved a couple of emails from both GC and Border Free... And somehow borderfree didn't export the gear and cancelled the whole transaction... I recieved the notification about 2 weeks after my purchase... but the story didnt end here.

I decided to contact GC and they told me that they ran out of stock on the gear I wanted... That I should place another order and they actually give me a 15% discount coupon, wich only lasted for 5 days, so I was kind of in a hurry to select another gear to get the discount. I did, I selected somethig different but oh surprise!... another border free email saying that they cancelled the transaction because they could not export the product  Huh Huh Huh Huh (if you select a country region on GC there is suppose to be a filter with only the gear they can export to your country).... I contacted GC again and they told me "sorry bro, I don't undersand why this happened, we have on the data base that this gear ships to Mexico. Sorry men there is nothing I can do. You will get a full refund in about 3 to 5 days"  Angry.

And so, both purchased where cancelled  Cry ... A few days passed (about 6 to Cool and I notice that my credit card limit was low and that GC haven't cancelled the transactions of both my purchases (which they cancelled), so I contacted GC again, none of the purchases where on "their system"  Huh as it was "border free" who charges for international orders (Why would they do that if I bought from GC not Border Free  Roll Eyes  Undecided )... It's been a month now since the 2nd purchase and stupid GC and Border Free haven't cancelled any of the bank transactions...

Unfortunatelly I dont live in the USA as I would for sure demanded GC for this crap.

I am really pist, I thought they didn't just care about international customers, but you guys opened my eyes... they don't care about anyone Angry. It is really disapointing, having this huge Musical Gear Company and having them taking this really bad decisions and treating their clients like that.

If you are outside the USA and you are planning on getting anything from GC, really just think again... Later I decided to go to Amazon, and I bought the second guitar I choose (the one that Border Free said they cannot export) and well I have my guitar now... Amazon exported it without a problem.

Guitar Center Sucks
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 12:16:33 AM by ddv333 » Logged
SalesAss
Super Duper Mega Rock Star Type Person and Defender of Mulletude.
Administrator

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 07:37:11 PM »

Glad you found a resolution.

I'm certainly not in the mood to Give GC ANY money for anything.

Guitar Center Sucks...  It has for a long time, and keeps sucking more day after day.
Randalllkip
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 12:38:39 PM »

im new here and im preordering mugen souls LE. just wondering why UPS shipping option is not available even though the FAQ states that it exists?
Recio96

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 11:10:58 AM »

One must find the courier services company with the best customer support service because it might be needed to contact the customer care executives meanwhile your package is on the way. The courier services Dallas company that I am considering to hire for my business needs is also offering this service.
Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to: